software conflict

Reaction score
I am using NCH Express Burn to burn cd from music that I create via Pro Tools. All of that works but I am now trying to burn a cd using I Tunes but i tunes does not respond. Do you think there may be a software problem because I am using both Express Burn and itunes to burn cd,s? I have also tried to drag files from iTunes into Express Burn. It records to cd but after playing one song it will not automatically advance to the next.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini (Late 2014) 2.6GHz Intel Core i5 Memory: 8GB 1600MHz DDR3
So, using iTunes you get several tracks on the CD, but it won't automatically advance to the next track?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PPC Mini, 10.4.11. Intel Mini, 10.6.8. MacBook Pro, 10.14.6. M1 MBA 11.6.3 iPhone 5 iOS 12.5,
It records to cd but after playing one song it will not automatically advance to the next.
Have you burnt an mp3 CD or an audio CD? What are you trying to play the CD in/with.

OP
D
Reaction score
The cd burned was not an mp3. When I played the burnt cd on windows media player it would not advance to the next song but I then played it on a cd player and it worked fine.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.