Unknown error occurred (0xE80080001) duiring a software installation in iPhone 3g

Reaction score
Hello,

I am a bit new in iPhone use. I am currently using an old model i. e. iPhone 3g iOS 4.1 (8B117). I am facing problem to install an app called WhatsApp in my phone and I am confused what to do..... :(

The thing is in the day before yesterday I downloaded WhatsApp Messenger 2.8.3 in my phone. First I tried to install via iTune but it is a paid app thats why I searched for .ipa free downloadable files so that i can install it by integreting it with iTune and then by synchronizing. My phone is also jailbroken previously. The app was installed successfully and I used for last two days also.

I needed to install the iOS 4.1 firmware again today and I did that and also jailbroke it by a professional guy. Before installing I kept a backup of my phone. After installing the firmware I restored the backup and all of the apps and other things are restored except that WhatsApp app.

A message shown at the end while I tried to install about many times. The message is
" The app "WhatsApp" was not installed on the iPhone "X" because an unknown error occurred (0xE80080001) "

I really need to install that app. I tried many previous versions of that app also but the same message shows....... :( :( :(

CAN ANYBODY HELP ME PLEASE TO RESOLVE THIS PROBLEM I AM FACING??? I WILL BE SO GRATEFUL IN ADVANCE......SO PLEASE I NEED HELP :( :'( :'(

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.