rMBP, MBP, MBA Selection

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" rMBP Mid-2014 ~ iPad 4 16GB ~ iPhone 6 Plus 16GB
Hi guys,

the selection of a notebook seems to be one of the hottest topics recently, with loads of people asking for advice - me included a few weeks ago.

Is it possible that you experts write an article or create a sticky thread in the Notebooks Forum giving guidelines on what each notebook type would be suitable for? It would be quite valuable as it can be difficult to choose without actually 'playing' with the options for a couple of days, particularly for relatively new converts like myself.

Thanks and compliments on a well run forum.
Checco

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
I don't think an article or sticky post describing what each model notebook is suitable for is something we need. There are a myriad of posts in our forum that can be searched and read which will give you more than enough information about each model notebook that Apple makes and what members are using them for.

Keep in mind that folks here like elsewhere will vary with their opinions about how they're using their particular Mac notebook or desktop and for what purpose they purchased it.

Thanks for your participation in our forums and the suggestion.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.