Problem Using nfl.com in Safari

Reaction score
Hi I just got my first MacBook, and am loving it.

Recently I have noticed a problem when trying to use nfl.com. The page itself loads, and the slideshow of pictures, and the flash on the website responds to the movement of my cursor, but I am not able to click on any links from the home page. If I use our other MacBook in the same version of Safari the website works just perfectly. I can open each link in a new window and proceed to that link, but simply clicking on the link regularly does not emit any kind of response.

Any advice on why this could be happening? As far as I know I have all of my plug-ins installed, because every other website I use regularly works without a hitch. Please advise, thank you!

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Make sure you have the updated version of Flash loaded. You can try switching to Chrome as a test. Chrome includes the latest Flash updates. It's always a good idea to have more than one browser available anyway.

Reaction score
Same Problem

Hi I just got my first MacBook, and am loving it.

Recently I have noticed a problem when trying to use nfl.com. The page itself loads, and the slideshow of pictures, and the flash on the website responds to the movement of my cursor, but I am not able to click on any links from the home page. If I use our other MacBook in the same version of Safari the website works just perfectly. I can open each link in a new window and proceed to that link, but simply clicking on the link regularly does not emit any kind of response.

Any advice on why this could be happening? As far as I know I have all of my plug-ins installed, because every other website I use regularly works without a hitch. Please advise, thank you!

Exact same problem here! Looked all across the web and there is no solution. :Not-Amused:

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.