Triple-Boot Setup Help

Reaction score
I currently have my iMac (21.5" 2011) setup with OS X and Windows 7 using Bootcamp. What I would like to do is also add a Windows 8 boot partition to them, although i'm unsure of the easist way to go about it.

I tried adding an empty partition and then installation Windows 8 to that although I ran into problems regarding the maximum allowed partitions per drive, e.g.

• EFI
  • Recovery
  • OSX
  • Windows 7
  • Windows 7 (100mb)

If someone could point me in the right direction it would be appreciated. Gracias. :Evil:

OP
P
Reaction score
Hoi.! Yes, I have actually used Google, i'm not a complete retard. ;)

Plus, if you actually opened that page you linked to and looked at what the first line says you would see that it is'nt applicable for my question:

This procedure allows you to triple boot Mac OS X, Windows XP and Linux.

So.. My original question still persists, I need information on how to triple-boot OSX, Windows 7 & Windows 8. :p

Reaction score
I never meant to imply that you are a retard, and sorry if I gave you that impression.
About not actually reading the link I gave you, my bad...

I did find this for you Triple-booting with Windows 7, OS 10.6, and Windows 8 - OSXLatitude Forum

I think this is more suitable for your needs, and I believe i doesn't make a big difference if you're on 10.6 or 10.8.

Hope this helps you better :D

Ibanezi

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.