Wow, Mail email list color is neon green! Need fixed!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
cMBP 13" mid-2012, 2.9 ghz i7, 8gb ram, 256 gb SSD,
Ok I don't know what I just did but the background color of the email list is a neon green! I have no idea how to fix it. Here is a screenshot... That one email is not highlighted. When I click on it the highlight color is a gray color.

How do I fix it?? I've been through the settings, nothing is showing up as green. I checked Format>Show Colors but that doesn't seem to change anything. I checked the system preferences and nothing is green. I'm so confused as to what I did. If anyone here knows how to change that, please let me know.. :)

mail-green.png

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
System Preferences, General. Check to see which color you've got selected for highlighting.

OP
xdunlapx
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
It's a gray color. I deleted that message and non of the other emails I received had that green color. So I don't know what happened but it seems to be fixed. :)

OP
xdunlapx
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Nope. The only rule I have is the default one that is for "News from Apple." So whatever happened is gone. And the new emails from this forum haven't had that issue so somehow it only affected that one email in the list.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.