Searching for an Application/Window Profiling Application

Reaction score
Let me clarify. I am on a duel screen iMac 27''. Every morning I get to work and I open my web browser and open my three standard tabs (I have set this to auto open the tabs.. the easy part). But then, I have to adjust one full screen on monitor 2, one half screen to monitor 1 and one 2/5 screen on monitor 1. My preferences are irrelavant but you get the point. I also open three folders (finder) and arrange them on desktop 2. I open itunes in desktop 4, monitor 1 and twitter in desktop 4, monitor 2.

All that being said, I do these things every morning. It's not that big of a deal. But, I thought... surely... there is an app that will allow me to create a 'Profile' (let's call it 'Work Setup") that can do all this with a click of a button.

To clarify, I know there are ways to open all these applications automatically. I want something that opens them, closes others (if set up to do so), and then adjusts them to my monitor/desktop preference.

Does any know of this application?

Thanks,

First Time Poster and AwesomeAttorney
Little Rock ARkansas

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.