All in one printer suggestions for Mountain Lion

Reaction score
Hi there,

Anybody know any good ink colour printer models (preferably wireless, and also scan/copy) that will with with Mountain Lion? I'd like something relatively easy to set up, and doesn't dry out and need new ink every other week (I've had this problem with an older canon printer a while back).

Thanks!
-Daniel

edit: Oh, and of course, if this should be moved to a more appropriate subforum I've overlooked, someone please take care of that for me? Still new here. :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21" iMac 2.9Ghz 16GB RAM - 10.11.3, iPhone6s & iPad Air 2 - iOS 9.2.1, ATV 4Th Gen tvOS, ATV3

Raz0rEdge

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2022 Mac Studio M1 Max, 2023 M2 MBA
We've had a number of printer related threads lately, so do a search and go through those and if that still doesn't satisfy you, we can suggest further..

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
The printer that my good friend from down under suggested is one that I also recommend. Replacement ink is inexpensive and it does a nice job of printing plus Epson has good driver support for Mac OS X.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15in i7 MacBook Pro, 8GB RAM, 120GB SSD, 500GB HD
I have an Epson Stylus NX420. Seems to work pretty well. Not sure how long the ink will last as I haven't had it for that long. Works with Mountain Lion and does wireless print and scan.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.