Beeping?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Aluminum PowerBook G4. 15.2" SUPAH-drive
I don't about you other guys, but my PB starts to beep at the most awkward times. Like it isn't a whining or anything, it just beeps. It sounds like the beeping on a "PC" when a key on the keyboard is held too long; except it's more subtle. Wondering if you guys have ever heard a beeping in on ur books, am i just unique or unlucky?

EY

Reaction score
I'm slowly sinking in the posts of Mac-forums
Your Mac's Specs
PowerBook 12" Combo Drive/867 MHz/256 MB RAM/40 GB hard drive/Mac OS X 10.3.5/AirPort Extreme it sux
E

EDITJUNK

two beep wonder

I get a strange two short beep sound when starting up my G4. I don't know why, and it's a little worrying, but nothing seems really wrong. Any one else had the same probs?

P

PowerbookG417

do this happen when the volume is turned off and something on the computer makes a noise ?
mine makes a lil glitch noise when something is making a noise on the computer but the volume is turned off..i think all it is, is just a little noise leakage coming threw...
does that sound about right ?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.