new macbook pro itunes/printer/everything issues

Reaction score
so i've retired my awesome beast of a macbook via 2005 last week with a new macbook pro. nothing but issues with it. my itunes library (80K songs!) that had been uploaded and working fine was just gone. and i mean gone. all of it. for no particular reason. I downlaoded, then uploaded an update for a canon printer and now i can't do a quick log in/out between accounts. it just hangs . wth? really? i am not tech savvy at all, but me and my old mac got along just fine. i could fix all my issues with her no problemo.

I don't even know where to start. My boyfriend, whom i told would absolutely be pleased with the mac, once he got to know her, is ready to smash her to bits. and i am right there behind him. what should i do? who can help??

M

MacInWin

How did you migrate all the old stuff to the new machine? Your post doesn't have much to go on. "It's gone," is not much to go on.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.