Making Bootcamp partion into a part of the OSX partion

Reaction score
Hello fellow Mac-users,

I have a problem regarding my HDD. I have had Win7 installed on my Mac with BootCamp but now it's uninstalled and removed.

So I want to use the space, allocated for Win7, with OSX. I want my storage space back :Shouting:

Trouble is, I don't know how to do it....
Can you help?
I have been searching the web but no cigar.....

Thanks in advance,

Demco ;)

Note:
I'm using Lion

OP
D
Reaction score
Hello Razor,

That did not help at all. The BootCamp app did not have the same options or anything that could help.
What can i do?

Slydude

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
M1 MacMini 16 GB - Ventura, iPhone 14 Pro Max, 2015 iMac 16 GB Monterey
Several of the web pages I found used versions of BootCamp that are different from the current one. Hence the confusion.Basically run the BootCamp Setup Assistant that is in your Utilities folder. Choose the option to remove Windows and let it do its thing. How to remove a Boot Camp partition on a Mac - YouTube

It can take a few minutes to complete depending upon the size of your partition. Do not quit the program until you see a screen telling you the process has been completed. You will also need to provide an administrator password.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.