Ipod touch 4g digitizer ribbon cable ripped off :(((((((

Reaction score
Hey guys.Im the best unlucky dumb in the world.Like im ****** of from God :'( I broke my ipod digitizer one time,i bought only digitizer,i understand that i cant separate the lcd from the digitizer...so i spent money again and bought an asseblied lcd and digitzer.I spent bout 2 days to put it(i dont know why it took me too long...) and when i just was finish and to the fully happiness,i saw that the screen pops up a little little bit,so i had to reopen it again,and put more from that glue,and just when the screen poped up.....it fell of my hands :(((((
now its ripped of and if i got to purchase again lcd and digitizer ill kill myself.I got the old digitizers(the broken one and the digitizer only) so if theres a way to use their cables or...idk....
IF anyone tell me way to fix everything w/h buying again assembly,ill gift him my house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks in advance guys,any comment will make me happy.
P.S.sorry fro my english
saaaaad.png

By ninjata96 at 2012-08-21
saadu.png

saddu.png

saddfz.png

sdasdyg.png

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
I would love to have your house but I'm afraid the only to repair that is buying a new assembly. But this time, be more careful with it, OK? ;D

By the way, your English is pretty good.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.