driver for usb 3 card

Reaction score
I have just bought a GMYLE USB 3 card which was supplied by
GigaCity. Headquarters Christina Chu GigaCity 5255 Stevens Creek Blvd #199 santa clara CA 95051. United States.

The diver CD supplied is a "mini" CD that does not work in a MAC and when I try to contact the Giga City by phone well No Luck.
I can't find a driver SW posted on line either hence no download.
Does anybody have a link or a solution to my dilemma.
Unless I can get an answer from Giga City my recommendation is to make sure no purchases are ever made from them again.

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
I keep an inexpensive external tray loading optical drive around for just that purpose and also to alleviate wear and tear on the main optical drive. You can pick up an external optical drive for around $30. Either that or borrow a friends PC that has an optical drive and transfer the files to a flash drive.

OP
J
Reaction score
Thanks, a very good idea to have an external CD drive, and if I fail to get a "grown up" CD that's the track I'll have to take

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.