Need KeyNote and Numbers icons (Lion)

Reaction score
(Note - I only need this today, Monday, August 20, 2012 - so if you read this after that date, thanks for reading but I prob don't need it, so I won't take up more of your time!)

Hi, I'm working on a project, and need high res images of the KeyNote and Numbers Application icons. They're easy to extract if you have Lion. I was able to get a bunch of others I needed (and had installed) by the following method:

1. Navigate to the App in the Applications folder
2. Left click on the App and select "Copy "KeyNote""
3. Go to Preview
4. Key Command-N (it will paste the icon as an ICN file
5. Key Command-S to save, but change the file type to PNG

I need them for a tv show, and the IT guy here will do it tonight if no one can help me, but otherwise I will be able to finish this shot a day sooner.

There may be another way to extract, in which case I'd love to hear it!

Also, I'm new here and I'm not sure if this is the right place to post, so I may cross post in the OS X forum, too. I hope that isn't super faux pas!

~L

OP
L
Reaction score
(Note - I only need this today, Monday, August 20, 2012 - so if you read this after that date, thanks for reading but I prob don't need it, so I won't take up more of your time!)

Hi, I'm working on a project, and need high res images of the KeyNote and Numbers Application icons. They're easy to extract if you have Lion. I was able to get a bunch of others I needed (and had installed) by the following method:

1. Navigate to the App in the Applications folder
2. Left click on the App and select "Copy "KeyNote""
3. Go to Preview
4. Key Command-N (it will paste the icon as an ICN file
5. Key Command-S to save, but change the file type to PNG

I need them for a tv show, and the IT guy here will do it tonight if no one can help me, but otherwise I will be able to finish this shot a day sooner.

There may be another way to extract, in which case I'd love to hear it!

I already posted in the OS X Apps forum - I hope this isn't bad form. I really need to get this shot out :(

~L

pigoo3

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 15" MBP, 16gig ram, 1TB SSD, OS 10.15
Also, I'm new here and I'm not sure if this is the right place to post, so I may cross post in the OS X forum, too. I hope that isn't super faux pas!

Yes...it is a "faux pas" here at Mac-Forums;)...thus the two threads have been merged. If someone has an answer for you...they will see it here.:)

Good luck, and thanks for understanding,

- Nick

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.