iPhone to iPad calecar/note sync

Kel

Reaction score
Hi everyone

I'm new to the forum, so my question's probably been asked a hundred times already. Is there a calendar/note app that can sync notes between iPhone & iPad?

Thanks guys :Smirk:

OP
K

Kel

Reaction score
Thanks

Thanks Mr Plow
iCal isn't really formatted the I'd like or need. I just thought I'd see if anyone had any other suggestions that might be a bit more suitable. But I'm using iCal in the meantime I never know I might get used to it.

Thanks again.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini i5 (2014 High Sierra), iPhone X, Apple Watch, iPad Pro 12.9, AppleTV (4)
Well that's a whole other question...... Without really knowing what what format you want or what your needs are it's hard to suggest alternatives

OP
K

Kel

Reaction score
I would like one that could be used more like a paper diary, I tend to write a lot of notes as well as the other stuff & I'd like to be able see my notes day week & monthly view without going into the event. There quite a few apps like this but i really need the notes to sync to my iPad

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini i5 (2014 High Sierra), iPhone X, Apple Watch, iPad Pro 12.9, AppleTV (4)
I'm not quite sure about a paper diary equivalent but take a look at Awesome Calendar.

Along with iCloud syncing and the usual calendar event functionality it lets you add text and pictures into the calendar.

C

chas_m

Can you explain perhaps where Notes and iCal (and Reminders) aren't working for you?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.