Some benefits of upgrading your RAM.

Reaction score
Hello, everybody.

I am here to give a short announcement about how much upgrading your RAM can help your computer. If you own an older mac, chances are, you have little RAM. My computer came with 2GB. As this computer got older, applications started requiring more RAM because of advancements in electronics. If you think your computer is running slow, or are using your laptop for school, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND you upgrade. On a general basis, it is easy to install. You can get cheap RAM at RAM Memory Upgrade: Dell, Mac, Apple, HP, Compaq. USB drives, SSD at Crucial.com. On the Crucial website, you can scan your computer's tech specs. It will recommend a new RAM module, assuming you haven't already maxed out your RAM, and has a guaranteed compatibility if you scanned. Just to test how efficient my new RAM is, I opened up all the items on the dock. No slow, no crashes, no glitches. Seamless. 4GB of RAM is what I have installed, and my computer is never slow. Just a recommendation.

P.S.

RAM for iMac is much more expensive than MacBook models.

pigoo3

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 15" MBP, 16gig ram, 1TB SSD, OS 10.15
Thread moved to more appropriate sub-forum. Not a "Schweb's Lounge" topic.

- Nick

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.