Office for mac 2011 upgrade from 2008

Reaction score
Mountain lion on Imac. Have just upgraded mac office 2008 to 2011 and have come across something I can't work out.

Using Excel in 2011, on some files, I get a window so big - long with loads of rows, that I can't get to the bottom of it to change sheets and re-name etc. I know I can change sheets through ctrl + page up/down, but that doesn't help me with re-naming etc.

Never had the problem with 2008 and any other apps as its obviously just a matter of dragging the mouse from the bottom right corner. trouble is I can't get there.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini i5 (2014 High Sierra), iPhone X, Apple Watch, iPad Pro 12.9, AppleTV (4)
You can resize a window from any edge so just resize from the top

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Moved to correct forum. Has nothing to do with "Running Windows.......". Please read our forum descriptions prior to posting.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.