transfer 750 contacts n8 to iphone 4

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iphone
I have been trying to transfer 750 contacts from previous Nokia 6230 to Nokia n8 ( it took 5 sim cards to transfer to n8 and then some were still resident/saved on old nokia 6230 handset).

Pal has saved most my contacts from 5 sims to CSV file. I can download them later. I need to transfer contacts on n8 to my new iphone 4. However when I try the process the n8 shows "mark" and can only select "all" which I know will overload transfer and default in some way. Don't want to start until sure outcome will work, otherwise it could corrupt new iphone4.
Best advice would be helpful.
regds
Davidfarmer

Reaction score
davidfarmer;1437736 Pal has saved most my contacts from 5 sims to CSV file.[/QUOTE said:
If you have the CSV file readily available on your computer, you can import it to your iPhone using copytrans contacts.

If the CSV contains all of your n8 contacts, then they should get imported into your iPhone.

OP
D
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iphone
contacts :n8 to iphone

thanks savannahchild - will try
david farmer

OP
D
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iphone
savannahchild: thanks, am trying
hope this reaches u

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.