Suggestions for App to solve issue

Reaction score
I am a teacher and we have a new set up this year in our school.
Our "Junior High" is on the upstairs floor of our building.
I am looking for an app to install on each of the classroom Macs that will act as a "Bell" system for us. We don't want to change the timers on our bell system as that would disturb the rest of the school. We have no way to isolate our floor's bells. Old system in an Old building. The other option for clocks that buzz in each room would cost over $600. I looked at Howler Pro. This would mean setting timers each day in each room.
ANYONE HAVE A SUGGESTION?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21" iMac 2.9Ghz 16GB RAM - 10.11.3, iPhone6s & iPad Air 2 - iOS 9.2.1, ATV 4Th Gen tvOS, ATV3
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21" iMac 2.9Ghz 16GB RAM - 10.11.3, iPhone6s & iPad Air 2 - iOS 9.2.1, ATV 4Th Gen tvOS, ATV3
Thanks a BUNCH! I checked that out and it looks like it will satisfy our needs!
Awesome!

Good to hear. It is a great App and i have mine customised quite a bit to open Apps at certain times of the day, and used it to wake up to iTunes and by the time i got up, my Mac was doing things before i even got to it. Glad it will suit your needs :)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.