How to transfer my HTML code menu to my iWeb site

Reaction score
Hi there.

. I am using iWeb.
. I have a web hosting package with 123-reg.com
. I found a website called cssmenumaker.com to design a drop down menu to integrate onto my web site on iWeb.

I followed the instructions set by css, but still having problems. Perhaps someone can help by reading what I've done thus far and telling me where I've gone wrong.

I created my menu on cssmenumaker.com, entering in the corresponding links so that when imported onto my site, each tab would divert to the correct corresponding web page.
Once the menu was created, I downloaded the code.

It gave me three Instructions..
The 1st was to upload a folder titled menu_assets to the 'root' of my web site.
For this, I logged onto my web host, accessed my control panel and file manager. There was the folder titled 'home,' containing all the pages of my website and a document titled index.html
I uploaded the 'menu_assets' folder so that now all three were in the same place.

2, Copy and paste the code below somewhere between the <head></head> tags.
I tried copying the short code and pasting it in a couple of different locations, do you know where exactly it should go?

3 I had to copy the large code and paste onto the desired location on my iWeb site.
I tried creating html widgets and pasting the code. Instead of it turning out how I designed it on the cssmenumaker website, it simply copied across the text.

It would be AWESOME! if someone could set me straight.
Cheers.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.