early 2011 macbook pro won't turn on?!?!?!

Reaction score
My laptop was working fine just 2 days ago! Yesterday I was on it for a little while but the keyboard was all messed up and not working right so I got off of it. Today I was going to see if the keyboard was still acting up and if so I was going to being it to the apple store near me to get it fixed but it won't even turn on!! It is charged more than 50% and when you plug the charger in the light on the charger works. Also when you press the button on the side it still shows how charged it is. Should I wait a few days and hope it will work or what? Anybody have any idea what could have caused this? As far as I know nothing has ever been spilled on it & it has never been dropped.

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Is your MBP covered by Apple care? If it is, don't hesitate and take it on in for them to look at.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.