Screen saver password problem

B

Biturbo V12 AMG

I have the powerbook set to turn on password to wake computer and to open the computer when it has its screen saver on. when ever i have my screen saver or i open the powerbook it asks me for my password which is normal... i type in my password and every-time it says the password is wrong so i hit ok then type in the same password and it works. This happens every time i have even waited a minute before i type in the password and i carefully type it in using 1 finger to make sure i have the right password. now if i am logged off or restart the computer the login password i use is the same and it works every-time on the first try. Anyone have any advice or anyone with the same problem as me? i have just gotten to the point where i hit the space bar and enter then type in my password.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
i dont have no mac's
that is an interesting one...
try repairing permissions

OP
B

Bmw M Power05

I have this same exact problem and I know im typing in my password correctly. I have repaired permissions and still have no luck with this...

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.