Missing utilities

S

Sazafraz

I use MacOSX 10.4.3 (Tiger) on my 17 inch 1.33Ghz powerbook and the weirdest weirdest thing happened. After i did some upgrades everything in my utilities folder disappeared. It's empty except a administrator ODBC file and ipod update file. Now i wasn't aware of this until i tried installing some applications and it asked me to choose a program to open the pkg file.

Anyway my MacOSX Cd's are at a friends house and she's in singapore so i was wondering if somebody can copy the utilities folder compress it and send it to my email (only if you have tiger 10.4.3) or a link to the utilities folder you've uploaded.

And does anybody know why this happened?

It's happened to someone else as well which is plain weird.

Cheers

OP
Q

qwertyzxwasd

Yeah, my Utilities Folder (OS X Tiger 10.4.3) got deleted too… could someone pleeease compress it and link to it?

OP
Q

qwertyzxwasd

Earlier (three days ago) you said that you're friend had the CD and stuff. Why is that a problem? Can you get the folder back by using the CD?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.