Bootcamp Problem: Router disconnect after every hour?

Reaction score
Hi all! I just joined this awesome community with the hopes that any of you may have had this problem before or may know how to solve it. Ever since I instaled my copy of Windows 7 on my Bootcamp partitio, my wireless conection won't go further on from an hour. Every hour, my Mac stops getting the router's signal and this is not an issue of my router since it works flawlessly in my MacOS. The problem only happens with Windows on my Mac. Why is this? Why is it that my Windows partition stops recognizing my wireless network after exactly one hour? To solve it, I have to log out of my network and back in again, which is a pain in the butt, especially if you're playing games online such as Guild Wars or Battlefield.

Please, help?
Thanks!

Reaction score
Have you tried creating your home network manually?

Ibanezi

OP
R
Reaction score
Not really because I thought the issue was Windows, since it does this with every single wifi signal I may log in for more than 1 hour. Should I try doing so?

Reaction score
I'm not saying it's the solution to your problem, but it sure wouldn't hurt if you tried :D

Ibanezi

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.