Possibility of changing the trackpad?

Reaction score
I am wondering whether it is possible to install a Razer Switchblade UI trackpad into a mac.
I've always wanted those LCD ones that looks like concept keyboards.

Something like this:
razerbladereview600-47.jpg

Reaction score
To be short... no, but humor us... what Mac are you referring too?
And please tell us why, as trackpads on Macs are the best ones around.

Ibanezi

OP
N
Reaction score
Okay first off, if you're going to be a "fluffy teddy bear" about it, don't reply. Silence is golden, either help or keep your "humor" to yourself.
I don't really care if the trackpads on macs are the best around. I liked the idea of a "concept" looking keyboard, something like the optimus Maximus.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15in i7 MacBook Pro, 8GB RAM, 120GB SSD, 500GB HD
Short answer, no. Long answer, maybe, if the trackpad is the exact, and I mean exact in every dimension, size as the factory trackpad. Once the hardware is there, then you have to figure out how to get it to work with the software.

So essentially, no.

Reaction score
Okay first off, if you're going to be a "fluffy teddy bear" about it, don't reply. Silence is golden, either help or keep your "humor" to yourself.
I don't really care if the trackpads on macs are the best around. I liked the idea of a "concept" looking keyboard, something like the optimus Maximus.

Wow, I wasn't making fun of you man, good luck!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.