Is anyone else having these issues...?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" MacBook Pro
I have a 60GB Video iPod and am having a few issues.

1. While playing music at random times the iPod will restart. I'll be half way or so through a song (doesn't matter what song its completely random), and it will go to the black screen with the apple.

2. When I am navigating through the menus and the back light is on the battery metre shoots down. Once the backlight goes off it comes back up.

3. When I choose a menu there is a slight delay before the menu actually changes.

4. Sometimes I'll go into an artist menu then go back to the artists menu and the band name I was just in sticks in the title bar where the word "Artists" should be.

5. When a song finishes the next one will start playing but there is a delay before the title of the new song shows up on the Now Playing screen.

These all seam to be software issues, but I'm wondering if I got a dud iPod or if Apple just needs to make a iPod Update.

This is what I mean in #4

IMG_1540.JPG

iWhat

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook, iMac G5, iPad, iPhone 4, iPod (MANY)!
Did you just get this or did it just start happening? I just got mine, and I don't see any of these issues with mine. Seems like you'll just want to start from scratch and wipe the iPod clean with the software update, if you haven't already. :(

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.