What is the best iphone 4 screen replacement kit?

Reaction score
My sister recently broke her iphone screen:'(, and she is very cautious of which vendor/product to trust. Since she doesn't want to spend 150$ to have apple repair it, she asked me to find a good DIY kit. What is the cheapest and best screen replacement kit for the iphone 4. Also which vendor should I use?

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Here's one reseller among many: LINK

You might also want to check with the ifixit site. They have the step by step instructions for replacing the screen. iFixit: The free repair manual

By the way, the $150 charged by Apple is not for the repair. They don't repair iPhones or iPads, what they do is swap yours for a refurbished one.

OP
A
Reaction score
Here's one reseller among many: LINK

You might also want to check with the ifixit site. They have the step by step instructions for replacing the screen. iFixit: The free repair manual

By the way, the $150 charged by Apple is not for the repair. They don't repair iPhones or iPads, what they do is swap yours for a refurbished one.

Thanks, but I have a question are they all pretty much the same or are some higher quality? I'm guessing you probably don't know that though

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.