Ipad not deleting incorrect e-mails

Reaction score
I entered an e-mail incorrectly and now it is stored in memory, so every time I go to send out a new e-mail to this person I mistakenly send out one to the incorrect e-mail address that is stored on accident. I have read several forum posts and websites with no fix to this issue, there has to be a way to fix this without having to restore the ipad.

Please help, thank you!

Reaction score
Type the incorrect email address into the TO: field. Mouse over email address and click on the small down arrow at the end of the email address. Select Remove Address.
If you find it still appears, select the option Edit Address, delete the entire address and discard the email.

If that doesn't do the trick, then the only way that I know of is to restore the iPad back to factory defaults and then re-sync your content back to the iPad - there isn't currently a proper editing function that allows you to remove old or incorrect addresses. You could try leaving feedback, and maybe one day we'll be able to.

Apple - iPad - Feedback

GL, Ibanezi

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.