FrontRow on ibook G4

S

Slinky

Anyone tried installing FrontRow on a ibook G4? Does it run smoothly and does it takes up alot of resources on the lappy?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Aluminium Macbook 2.4 Ghz 4GB RAM, SSD 24" Samsung Display, iPhone 4, iPad 2
It's not 100% smooth and takes a fair while to load images & music the first time you start it up...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
New MACBOOK
I have it on my ibook, and it runs fairly smoothly. I had to find a copy of the dvd player from the imac's, but after that, it runs quite nicely. Very nice for when I want to impress people. I also have it on my macmini, hooked up to the surround sound system in my living room, and the 50" rear projection television for parties and such.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iBook
don't use it too much with mine, but it has the weird thing whenever i use it my minimize function is rendered useless, shouldn't have changed the .frameworks...

OP
S

Slinky

ooO.. icic.. hmm.. can anyone provide me with a reliable website to get the FrontRow for my ibook? Best if it comes with instructions on how to actually install it.. coz i heard it was pretty complicating. Also i heard there's a way i can turn my Sony Ericsson mobile phone to a remote control to navigate the FrontRow? I need the link to get the program(hopefully its free) on my phone too.. I'm using S700i.. Thanks alot! :headphone

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
New MACBOOK
I won't do that, because that would probably get me in trouble. I will tell you to go to google.com and type in frontrow hack, or frontrow on macmini, and it should bring up the website, with the program on it.

OP
Z

zap2

I have it, i woudl say to runs good but i have never used it on an iMac(i plan to install it on my Rev A when it gets fixed)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.