How do you jailbreak appletv2

Reaction score
I would like to jailbreak my apple tv2. Any suggestions on software or websites? I hear about seasonpass and snowbreeze. No luck with seasonpass. Not a newbee but not a tech monster also.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini i5 (2014 High Sierra), iPhone X, Apple Watch, iPad Pro 12.9, AppleTV (4)
I've used Seas0npass and GreenPoison and both have worked perfectly (untethered on 5.1.1)

What problems are you running into?

OP
B
Reaction score
With seasonpass it goes through the process but I don't get the red icon.
Every thing looks the same.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini i5 (2014 High Sierra), iPhone X, Apple Watch, iPad Pro 12.9, AppleTV (4)
Strange you're not getting an error message. not much to go on......

Try the latest version of greenpoison.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Just had another thought on 'the red icon' you're missing.

On the latest version you won't see a Firecore logo if that's what you're looking for. What you should have is a maintenance icon.

OP
B
Reaction score
Thanks for the info. I don't even get a maintenance icon. Every thing is the same. I do have some issue when it goes into sleep mode or the power is off. It ask me to reconnect but then itunes will not restore it. I have to do the teather process for it to come back.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
The latest jailbreaks are untethered.

If i were you I'd start again. Get the latest version of season pass or greenpoison and start over

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Too many...
You guys are lucky with the gen 2 ATV. I'm trying to find one non-jailbroken, but can't seem to find one at a reasonable price because of the jailbreaking.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.