Video editing & Everyday computering

Reaction score
I will be purchasing a new G5 soon and will be using it for mostly video editing but can I use it for everyday use, connected to the internet for e-mail web surfing with out causing problems with Final Cut Pro? I was thinking of having two login’s one for general use and one for video editing. I know a window does not handle this to well even when you have two logins.

Reaction score
The home of the free and the land that did for Bra
Your Mac's Specs
24"iMac, 15"MB-Pro, MacBook, G4 iMac, PM G5 2x2Ghz, G4 iBook & Some PCs
kmaultsby said:
I will be purchasing a new G5 soon and will be using it for mostly video editing but can I use it for everyday use, connected to the internet for e-mail web surfing with out causing problems with Final Cut Pro? I was thinking of having two login’s one for general use and one for video editing. I know a window does not handle this to well even when you have two logins.

Yes.

Amen-Moses

U

UncSki1218

uhhh...yeah. there wont be a problem doing that. and you dont even need two logins...

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.