Notifications not working

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Late 2011 MBP 15. 8gb ram ... iPad 3
Hello,

Hope you guys are doing well first off... I upgraded to Mountain Lion on the date it was released, since the upgrade i'm not receiving notifications for email. Now they do show up in the dock on the mail app icon "Mac Mail" but i'm not receiving any notice in the notification center. I guess my next question is..Is Gmail and iCloud mail integrated into the notifications for Mountain Lion??? Any help would be great.

Thank You,
Holly

vansmith

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mini (2014, 2018, 2020), MBA (2020), iPad Pro (2018), iPhone 13 Pro Max, Watch (S6)
Open up the Notifications preferences in System Preferences and ensure that Mail has notifications set.

OP
Holly21
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Vansmith, Thank you for the response!! I've done that, But still no luck.

OP
Holly21
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Slydude, I'm actually gonna try that, but whats strange is i CAN receive notifications from iCal, Reminders, and Messages...I've gone into notifications from system preferences and everything is turned on. I've repaired permissions "Don't know if there was any point in it" But still nothing...I'm gonna leave it off overnight and let it turn back on in the morning. See if that helps, Thanks Slydude for your advice...

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.