Mail in OSX Mountain Lion

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook pro, iMac, iPod Touch, iphone, ipad
Hi! I was wondering how can i re install the mail.app in mountain lion because i have various problems while sending mails and that happened right after installing Mountain Lion. I tried erasing and adding the same mail account and the same problem is still present.

I cannot send mail through the "selected server" but if i keep pressing the "retry" buttong about 10 times it will work... My mail works fine on my macbook which has Snow Leopard and on my brand new iPad 3.

Thanks....

vansmith

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mini (2014, 2018, 2020), MBA (2020), iPad Pro (2018), iPhone 13 Pro Max, Watch (S6)
It's not likely that the application itself is the problem but rather the configuration. How did you configure Mail? Have you tried another email client to see if it works?

OP
R
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook pro, iMac, iPod Touch, iphone, ipad
Well i want to try reinstalling the application anyways... i configured the mail as the service provider told me and it has the same values and information that on my iPad and my Macbook... both of them work flawlessly.

I havent tried another email client because i REALLY like Mail.app

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.