Ipad previously purchased apps

Reaction score
Good Day All

something strange and maybe you have a solution to this , just went to my app store ojn ipad and all my previously purchased apps are not there ? have signed out adn signed in again , no difference. I have recently bought an iphone and have checked on there , and purchased items are there but no on the ipad. Have re booted , signed out of the store in settings , everything i can think of , if you ahve nay insight, it would be great. Oh yes did double check restrictions and that is not active either.

Many Thanks

Dave

OP
D
Reaction score
Previously purchased apps

Good Day All

have posted this in two discussions , went to the app store on my ipad and looked under purchased apps , nothing , have signed out and in again , have logeed off from the settings menu , and back in , have checked restrictions are not set , re booted the ipad and still not there. Have recently bought an iphone and am on the same account there , if i look under purchased on the phone all the apps are there including the ipad apps.

Any thoughts as to why they are not appearing on the ipad , would be most welcome.

Many Thanks
Dave

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 17" 2011, 2.3GHz Intel Quad-Core i7, 8GB RAM, MacMini 2011, 2.7GHz Intel Dual-Core i7, 8GB RAM
Um, you are not the only one. I just went to check mine and the same thing happens. Works on my iPhone, not on my iPad.

vansmith

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mini (2014, 2018, 2020), MBA (2020), iPad Pro (2018), iPhone 13 Pro Max, Watch (S6)
Merged threads - please don't crosspost.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.