quickbooks for mac

Reaction score
$20 for Mountain Lion and $200 for Quickbooks even if you own 2011 version. This is criminal. my chat with their 'helpful customer service rep'

Richard: Thank you for choosing to chat with QuickBooks Desktop Sales, my name is Richard. May I have your name please?
you: i have QB 2011 will it work with the new Mac OS mtn lion?
Richard: I am sorry but the version that runs on Mountain Lion is the QuickBooks for Mac 2012 version only. As of now, there is no patch for the said version to run it on Mountain lion.
you: so to upgrade my mac i have to pay you $200 for software that is only a year old? Do i understand that correctly?
you: the mac upgrade is 19 dollars

Richard: That is right. The upgrade to QuickBooks for Mac is $199.95.
you: You are serious?
you: hello
Richard: Yes, I am serious.
you: i would like to email your CEO and yes, I am serious.
you: Can you give me his admin email address please?
Richard: I am sorry but I do not have that. But you can call our Customer Service department at 888) 859-4056 for your concern.
you: thanks will just post this online
Richard: You're very much welcome! Would there be anything else that I may assist you with?
you: Are you serious? funny

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Intuit has the world's worst customer service and policies. And that isn't just my humble opinion either. Find another application to use instead of Quickbooks or install Windows on your machine using VM software and run the Windows version.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.