Insert InLine... App Store iPhone 4s Panorama Pix from Toronto Island July 2012

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" MBP Intel Core i7, iPhone 4s, iPhone 2g, iPad 2, iPod mini, iMac Intel Core 2 duo
15270086207441958_H7wtu6Q5.jpg

I was able to stitch a clean almost seamless horizon photo with an iPhone app called Panorama (the one with the trademark logo) in a matter of seconds with no editing involved. I wish i had my monopod with me but I held the camera as steady as I could and it seems to have worked well. I took this pict in July 2012 from Toronto Island. It was the first time I had ever been to Toronto so I was all wide eyed and feeling the YUM of the city. It was also the first time I had taken my iPhone to a new city for a touristy hike. I'll try to post a few more panoramas from that trip in this thread. Oh I notice that the pict looks rather small in this thread if you want to see it a larger scale you can download it or view it on my Pinterest Toronto Island Pict link.

- bendrix :)

C

chas_m

Very nice! You may want to take that (or the original images) into a photo editing program to level that up but it's a beautiful shot!

OP
bendrix
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" MBP Intel Core i7, iPhone 4s, iPhone 2g, iPad 2, iPod mini, iMac Intel Core 2 duo
The photo disappeared on the forum that sucks i wonder what went wrong??

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.