iPhoto Won't Open

Reaction score
Ive had a problem lately with my other MacPro 13 ( Snow Leopard ), its iPhoto icon would not load up and open and with this happening, downloading files from my camera is no longer possible...... thus not enabling me to see my photo library, too. Can you help restore my iPhoto? Thanks.
Ed

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.66ghz Intel Core i7 8GB 1067 MHz
Have you tried going into finder then applications and try running iphoto from there?

OP
T
Reaction score
iPhoto Would Not Open

Have you tried going into finder then applications and try running iphoto from there?

yep, I've exactly done that... each time I click the icon, it would show it's loading up but would not actually open..

OP
T
Reaction score
reboot and try again.

I've done that already, Frank.. aside from having iPhoto re-installed the way it was, technically I'd like to know what might have caused it to malfunction the way it did. I can't remember having touched anything prior to that. I just opened my MacPro one morning and was really surprised and upset to find out I could no longer open the iPhoto.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.