Mountain Lion & iCloud

Reaction score
Just upgraded to Mountain Lion and have some difficulty synchronizing Pages documents made in iMac with my iPad. Prior to the upgrade, if I wanted to synchronize, I merely moved my document from the Documents folder in the Finder to the i-Work page, and after a considerable length of time, the document made it to my iPad via Wi-Fi. With the upgrade, I must transfer my document from the "All My Files" folder (not the Documents folder as before because it won't work) to the i-Work page and it will transfer fairly quickly. It took me awhile to figure this out.I thought the upgrade to Mountain Lion was supposed to expedite this process. It took me awhile to figure this out. However, for some reason, I'm not convinced this is the correct procedure if the upgrade was supposed to make synchronizing so seamless.
I also can't move a copy of a document to the Desktop from the Documents folder. Why not?
Thanks for any help.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.