more than one safari page open at a time

Reaction score
how do i keep more than one page at a time. I open an email, click on a link and my email is gone. I go to web site and want to check something else out and the first web page is gone. I am sure there is a way to have more than one page open but i have not been able to figure it out.

the worst part is having to continually sign on to my email.

dtravis7

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacMini M-1 MacOS Monterey, iMac 2010 27"Quad I7 , MBPLate2011, iPad Pro10.5", iPhoneSE
Are you looking under Window up top? ARe you sure the page is closing? I have never had that happen unless I close them myself.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PPC Mini, 10.4.11. Intel Mini, 10.6.8. MacBook Pro, 10.14.6. M1 MBA 11.6.3 iPhone 5 iOS 12.5,
Cmd Click on a link to open it in a new Tab. Cmd/Option(Alt) Click opens in a new window. See Safari Preferences>Tabs for more.

OP
B
Reaction score
not loosing web page I am on when going to another.

someone suggested system preferences, general, and unclick "restore windows when quitting" I think that worked.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.