Problem returning to forum after watching linked video

Reaction score
I'm using OS X ver. 10.7.4 and recently did an upgrade from Adobe for flash.

Before the upgrade, I could be browsing a forum, go to view a linked video and then hit Esc and be returned to the place in the forum where I was prior to viewing the video.

Since the upgrade, once I view the video, I can no longer return to the forum without logging in and finding the thread I was in.

Is there any way to resolve this easily without uninstalling the flash upgrade? Thanks!

Raz0rEdge

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2022 Mac Studio M1 Max, 2023 M2 MBA
Which forum and Esc doesn't sound like something that will take your back to the post unless the flash video opened up in a pop-up that you were basically closing with the Esc key..

OP
N
Reaction score
Thanks for the response.

IIRC, I first noticed it while surfing Candle Power Forums. Now, if I click on pretty much any link, it takes me there but then it seems to disable navigation buttons so I can't seem to navigate back to the original spot where I was. I have to re-enter and go to wherever I was on the forum.

Any ideas?

OP
N
Reaction score
In looking more closely, I hit the ESC button to get back to the regular page from full-screen. But then the back button is grayed out so I can't bet back to the forum.

Any help solving this issue would be greatly appreciated.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.