Free ML upgrade available outside USA?

Reaction score
I bought a 27" iMac i7 Lion 2 weeks ago. Anybody know if the free ML upgrade is available to us Brits?
TIA

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Various Mac's
From Apple UK.

OS X Mountain Lion
If you recently bought a new Mac that doesn’t include OS X Mountain Lion, you can upgrade for free from the Mac App Store. You may qualify for the Up-to-Date Programme if you bought your Mac from Apple or an Apple Authorised Reseller on or after 11 June 2012.

I believe the program only runs for 30 days from when ML was released.

OP
L
Reaction score
Many thanks Steve.

I'll get my missus to check it out. Unfortunately, I'm overseas for a couple of months (bought the Mac just before coming away) and the offer will have expired before I get back home. Some of the info pages won't load here on my works PC, and the download page is blocked :Grimmace: Hopefully she'll be able to download a link and I'll install it when back as she isn't that computer literate...and she doesn't have admin rights! ;D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I Mac 27-inch 3.2 GHz Intel Core i5 24GB ram. MacBook Pro 13-inch 2.5GHz dual-core Intel i5 16GB ram
You could use teamviewer to access your mac and do it yourself. I did this for someone who is not very computer litterate.

OP
L
Reaction score
^ Many thanks for that.

I've not heard of teamviewer, but I'll check it out. I've just bought this iMac after 20 years of MS so I've a lot ot learn about what is available on it. :)

Just checked. Unfortunately, I'm working overseas and using a works PC which I cannot install the software on to. :( Thanks anyway.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I Mac 27-inch 3.2 GHz Intel Core i5 24GB ram. MacBook Pro 13-inch 2.5GHz dual-core Intel i5 16GB ram
^ Many thanks for that.
Just checked. Unfortunately, I'm working overseas and using a works PC which I cannot install the software on to. :( Thanks anyway.

You don't have to insall software on your works PC. You can run the mobile version from a USB drive. This leaves nothing on the PC.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.