Best RSS Reader Similar to Mail?

Reaction score
Hey guys,
After upgrading to Mountain Lion, I didn't realize that Mail upgraded to remove the RSS reader, which was to me one of the greatest features. What I liked most was being able to go through the feeds, and delete any articles that I didn't have interest in or already read so I could save ones to come back to. With that gone, I've tried 2 RSS reader apps so far (Gruml & NetNewsWire) and neither one has the ability to delete an article (or based on what I've discovered). Can anyone point me in the direction of an app that allows you to remove articles you've already read/aren't interested in?

Cheers,
-PJ

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
M1 MacBook Pro
The reader app I use on the Mac with ML is the fine Reeder app that was ported from iOS

Mac App Store - Reeder

The application dims articles that you read and you can set the prefs sync setting to never retain read items, or you can star a particular article if you want to retain it. Unfortunately the app isn't free and it's designed to be used in conjunction with Google reader.

Reaction score
Hey guys,
After upgrading to Mountain Lion, I didn't realize that Mail upgraded to remove the RSS reader, which was to me one of the greatest features. What I liked most was being able to go through the feeds, and delete any articles that I didn't have interest in or already read so I could save ones to come back to. With that gone, I've tried 2 RSS reader apps so far (Gruml & NetNewsWire) and neither one has the ability to delete an article (or based on what I've discovered). Can anyone point me in the direction of an app that allows you to remove articles you've already read/aren't interested in?

Cheers,
-PJ

I would like to know that too.
Reeder works like Google Reader and that doesnt work for me as well.
anyone know a RSS reader that works like mail, so we can delete the articles that we have no interest, just like the previous guy asked?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.