Which Photo slideshow Software ??

Reaction score
I converted to Mac a couple of years ago, and love the Mac products, having an iMac and MacBook Air and iPad !!

I take a lot of photos of friends events / birthdays etc., and I used to use Pro Show Gold, or Pro Producer from Photodex which was brilliant and I can't find anything which touches it in the Mac World - and this only works on Windows. :Grimmace:

What other really good flexible full featured i.e. zooming in and out, transitions, layers etc., slide show programme do other members use on their macs.

I don't really want to go to the hassle of installing Windows under Fusion just to run this one programme.

Any ideas of a good slide show programme that will allow me to burn to disk and play on TV's etc., .... including some video, but mainly stills.

I look forward to your ideas !!!

Thanks
Debs ::D

Reaction score
burn slideshow for tv

Having trouble burning a slideshow to DVD to play on TV.

New mac owner with snow leopard.
I selected a slideshow in iphoto, exported it, dragged the folder to blank disk and clicked burn. But it will not play in my tv.
Please help! I have a deadline.
Thanks!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PPC Mini, 10.4.11. Intel Mini, 10.6.8. MacBook Pro, 10.14.6. M1 MBA 11.6.3 iPhone 5 iOS 12.5,
I selected a slideshow in iphoto, exported it, dragged the folder to blank disk and clicked burn. But it will not play in my tv.
Are you trying to play it in a dvd player? If so all you have done is put a videdo file onto a dvd. You have not created a video dvd that will play in a dvd player. If you have Snow Leopard then you probably have iDVD. Create an iDVD Project and drag and drop your exported slideshow movie file into the main window, then burn the dvd which should then play.

dibdobbs, I use iMovie for a mix of photos and video.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.