Trouble with App store

Reaction score
I have an IMAC Snow leapord 10.6.8 and am running Firefox 14.0.1. I have some updates at the app store that wont load. Also I have tried to buy an app and it wont upload either. Some of the free apps do upload but only a couple.Has anyone else had this problem? If so is their any thing I can do to rectify the situation? I can't find a contact # for help with the App store. Thanks.

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
When you buy an app it doesn't "upload" it "downloads" to your Mac. Do you have an Apple ID and is your method of payment current? You have to have a credit card on file even for downloading free apps.

OP
J
Reaction score
I meant download. I do have an account and can log into it. I do have a credit card on file. I could download 2 free apps but not another. I have 2 updates that need to be downloaded on apps I have already purchased. Thanks for the reply.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.