Apple Picture Book Editing Problem

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" Imac i5 2TB
Last December 2011 I created a Picture Book for my son's wedding and everything about the book worked smooth a silk. (iPhoto11, Snow Leopard)

The last of my three sons has now got married and I am making a Wedding Book again July 2012. So we are now starting a new book. Unfortunately, trying to edit a picture placed into a page starts the editor but just applies a black screen and not the picture you started from. Looking back at the old book and the editor still functions perfectly.

After looking at what all of internet sites suggested and rebuilding the database, creating a new database etc, nothing made any difference.

Then I had a light bulb moment and right clicked the book name that still works OK. In the pop up menu was a duplicate option. This gave me a Wedding Book 2 which was fully editable. So progressively deleting pages or page content and adding new pictures they were all fully editable from within the book.

Hope this is of help to someone out there.

Best Wishes,

Rustic

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Wrong forum. Not a community suggestion or feedback. Moved here to "Apps......."

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.