Scroll broken/YouTube broken

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac Early 2008, 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 3 GB 800 MHz DDR2 SDRAM ATI Radeon HD 2400 XT 128 MB
On my iPhone 4S, after I jailbroke it, when I go to YouTube, wether it be from the app or the website, when I am done watching the video and exit the mobile player the scroll gets screwed up. You know the way the scroll sort of glides, like if you swipe down, it will continue going down? That stops happening. It becomes jerky and slow and doesn't glide. On top of this, every button becomes unusable. If I go to click on a related video, nothing happens. I have to quit and reopen the app every time I want to switch vids.
It doesn't happen in safe mode, so it must have something to do with mobilesubstrate.

Help, anyone?

OP
AppleCider
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac Early 2008, 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 3 GB 800 MHz DDR2 SDRAM ATI Radeon HD 2400 XT 128 MB
OP
AppleCider
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.