Mail Font Color

m&b

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me how to set mail to change the font color from grey/lt-blue to a color I choose. Bad eyes just cannot see the grey

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini Core i7 2012 | White 2009 MacBook 2 Ghz | 733 Mhz G4 Quicksilver
Mail > Preferences > Font and color

Change the message font, it should be black so you might want to increase the size to 14 pt

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
You can set the color of the mail messages you write and send by opening mail Preferences, Fonts & Colors. Incoming or mail received and its color is determined by the sender.

OP
M

m&b

Reaction score
Chg the font color

Thanks for your help I am mainly trying to change the color of mail received such as statements etc. However I do appreciate your help and I am glad we have forums like this to help each other.

OP
M

m&b

Reaction score
Chg font color

Thanks for the reply, so by your statement about mail received from someone else it appears I cannot change anything to make the light grey go away. It was worth a shot anyway. Thanks so much for your reply it was very helpful.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.