Unblock statements from my bank

Reaction score
Hi,
I am trying to put my settings so I can add my bank to be unblocked so I can read my statements. I have tried going on security and I see that I can unblock all pop ups, but can I just add a url to be unblocked somewhere in preferences, or somewhere else?

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Without telling us which browser you're using and what Ad blocking is installed, you're not going to get much help..... ?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" i7 iMac. Intel Quad Core. 16 GB Ram.
I can't understand what it is you have done to block your Bank. I have ad-blocker installed and all it does is just that, block advertisements. It does not block anything else.

I often visit my Bank and Credit Card company sites from my Computer and have never had any problems with them.

OP
P
Reaction score
Thank you. I contacted my bank and they are not compatible at all with Macs so they told me to unblock all the pop ups and click never on blocking third party sights. I have to do it every time and then go back and undo it. I've had this problem before with them not being compatible with Mac security. They are actually a local credit union which is probably why this happened. So problem solved.

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Local credit unions are not banks and such are usually not equipped to handle traffic from other than Windows machines. The advantage in using one is better interest rates on your savings. :)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.