Extra macbook pro charger

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 13 inch, 2020
I have a 2011 13 inch macbook pro and would like another magsafe charger. I looked online and Apple sells them for 79 bucks, but I have seen some on ebay for 20 bucks that say they are OEM and look like the original chargers, but I'm not sure. Is there a place where I can get an extra charger for cheaper than $79? Thanks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
mbp 15 2009, mbp 13 2010
on ebay watch for a1344 model should be the right one. I have purchased some, no problem.

pigoo3

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 15" MBP, 16gig ram, 1TB SSD, OS 10.15
I've purchased a 2nd used MacBook charger from an e-Bay seller...and it has worked fine.:) If you want a "genuine" original Apple charger...just be sure to confirm with the seller that it is actually an original one...and not a 3rd party product.

I'm not saying 3rd party products are "bad". But if you desire an original charger (used) for less than $79...than you just want to be clear. So if when you get it...and if it's not an original Apple charger...you then have grounds to return it (if you desire).

- Nick

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.