Problem with Snow Leopard after installing Go Flex Desk for mac

Reaction score
I plugged a GO FLex Desk for mac into my Mac Pro which was working flawlessly. The drive was not recognized, I re attempted a few times, finally saw the device but not a desk top Icon for the Go Flex. I figured perhaps there was an install package for MAC on the Go Flex and found one, which I installed. The drive was then registered, and I was asked to Reboot the Mac, which I did.
BIG PROBLEM: on boot up the OS for Mac would not load, but stalled at the white screen and the apple Icon, which subsequently changed to a circle with a backslash in the center of it. Nothing allowed the Mac to boot up. Senior level Apple Care was on with me for 2 hours, we tried everything including reinstalling the OS from the provided OS disc, Same problem not able to boot the Mac. I now have to take it to the Mac Store for hands on help. I have had problems with the GoFlexDesk for mac since I got it: usually it isnt recognized by the MAC. Now it's software has apparently corrupted my entire system causing big anxiety and lots of extra time to fix. I am thinking GoFlexDesk for Mac is not a good unit. So be ware.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.